With the objective of making academic life easier for all of our students, ESERP provides a variety of services available for students and alumni of ESERP Business School.
PAYMENT PLANS AND OPTIONS
Learn about the different financing options available for accessing post-graduate studies at ESERP.
Learn about the different scholarship options available for accessing programmes at ESERP.
Learn about the different financial aid options available for accessing programmes at ESERP.
ESERP features an on-line employment platform for Students and Alumni, where the school offers a number of jobs and on-site interships with collaborating businesses. Enter with your information to find the offers that best fit you!
Any time is right for finding employment opportunities. For that reason, at ESERP we put special emphasis on providing, to professionals as well as students, a place to get to know each other. The ESERP Executive Careers Fair is the perfect time.
ESERP maintains academic arrangements with different national and European centres, such as Central University of Catalonia (UVIC), King Juan Carlos University (URJC), Staffordshire University, the Monterrey Institute of Technology (Mexico)…
SERP has made agreements with multiple prestigious companies on the national and international levels, allowing us to offer diverse services to students and alumni via the annual celebration.
Diplomas and certificates
ESERP provides a Department at the service of Students and Alumni for the administrative steps necessary to obtain Certificates and issue Diplomas. All payments can be made via bank transfer.
You will have our international department at your disposal if you come from abroad to study at ESERP. We will give you both the support and information you need for your admission process and move to Spain.
Students admitted to an ESERP programme may need proof of admission to manage their visa or other administrative matters. Request this certificate from the Academic Secretary or International Office.
- Employment opportunities and Internships.
- Specialised student assistance, coaching, and mentoring.
- International relations and exchange (Stage).
- On-site business internships.
- Start-ups and project viability.
- Career and employment guidance.
- The latest in books, journals, and specialised publications.
- Audio-visual learning technology (podcast).
- Alumni association ESERP Community.
- Professional and educational web hubs.
- All facilities equipped with WiFi.
- Conferences, seminars, and highly-specialised courses.
- Coffee break terrace.
- Daily press materials.
- Specialised library.
- Event and meeting rooms
- Workcenter printing services.
ESERP Madrid, The Corner
ESERP Barcelona terrace
ESERP Mallorca break area