PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In accordance with the European Regulation 2016/679 on Personal Data Protection, henceforth the Regulation or GDPR, and Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, henceforth LOPD-GDD, please be aware that your data will be processed in a lawful, honest and transparent manner. Read on to find out more information about these policies.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING OUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with the aforementioned regulations, we will detail the Data Controllers according to the office that is processing your data, or where relevant, the Data Processor when any of the listed offices accesses your data on instruction from the Data Controller.
Tax ID: A59117879
Address: Calle Girona 24, 08010, Barcelona, España
Tel: +34 932 449 410
Tax ID: B80742513
Address: Calle Costa Rica 9, 28066, Madrid, España.
Tel: +34 913 501 212
Tax ID: B43309459
Address Calle Jaume Balmes 50, 07004, Palma de Mallorca
Tel: +34 971 228 108
Information tel.: 900 101 483
Privacy and data protection matters
Hereinafter, the three are jointly called ESERP.
WHY DOES ESERP PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At ESERP we process the subjects’ personal data they provide to us through the contact means ESERP has to inform them about our services for the following purposes:
- To manage the data necessary to fulfil the request made by the data subject (student/teacher/collaborator) to participate in/study according to ESERP’s educational plan.
- To manage questions, queries and requests for information regarding the services offered by ESERP through the contact form, by telephone or email, or any other means that the data subject may use, such as WhatsApp or postal mail.
- To maintain the database of contacts.
- To send the contacts communications/newsletters related to our products and services and with the sector, promotions, advertisements and invitations to participate in events and other marketing activities, such surveys of satisfaction with the services provided; all by collecting their contact details. Always with the option to unsubscribe when they so wish.
- To manage complaints, claims, suggestions and recommendations derived from the services provided by ESERP.
- In some cases segmentation works may be carried out. Segmentation or profiling may be done for the purpose of targeting the advertisement to be sent.
- ESERP processes the data of its collaborators, employees and suppliers to carry on its commercial activity properly.
No automated decisions are made based on the profiles.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
The data provided will be kept for the duration of the commercial and employment relationship or for as many years as may be required to comply with legal obligations.
Moreover, ESERP periodically analyses the data conservation periods, eliminating data ex officio if the information is considered obsolete or out-of-date.
If you ask to have the processing of your data restricted, we will only retain them to make or defend possible claims and those that you have exclusively authorised shall be used, and in the event of objecting to the processing of your data, we shall cease to process them, except on imperative legitimate grounds, to defend possible claims or because an entity with legitimate authority requests said information from us.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for processing your data is:
– The consent granted by the data subject in filling out any of the forms, sending emails, or requesting information by telephone from ESERP regarding its services.
– Compliance with the law.
– Compliance with a pre-contractual or contractual relationship between the parties.
– Satisfying a legitimate interest on the part of ESERP in carrying out its commercial activity.
HOW DO WE PROCESS THE PERSONAL DATA?
ESERP respects the freedoms and guarantees you enjoy as owners or data subjects of your personal data, hence we offer you the following information:
– The data we request through this website corresponds to the purpose and activity we undertake, and in no circumstances shall they be transferred or used for a purpose other than promoting and executing properly our activity. As well as to transfer the information requested about our services, to fulfil our function and contractual obligations.
– If you need more information about how we process your data, you can contact us at the following email address email@example.com; we will answer your queries or comments related to the processing of your personal data as early as possible.
– The user expressly consents to the processing of the personal data they supply through our website form, email and by telephone, so that we can carry on our activity efficiently and manage the information or services they request from us: activities, events, vacancies, courses and services related to our business activity.
– At ESERP we have the services of the Moodle platform to provide online or distance training. We also avail ourselves of the services of Google G-Suite and all its applications, which offers us the option to provide our services remotely. Once the data subject accesses them, they must also follow our privacy policies and they must review and comply with the privacy and data protection conditions and policies set out in the aforementioned platforms.
– At ESERP we have the services of the “Job Teaser” platform, which offers us assistance and services such as a management portal, advertisements for vacancies and/or job offers. You can share the offers on social media, such as: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook.
You can sign up for the offers through LinkedIn, Google and Facebook, and you can also do it manually. If you choose to sign up for the offer through one of the aforementioned social networks, everything concerning privacy, the security of your data, will be the responsibility of the network you select. If you sign up manually through a form on our website, before sending it, you must read and accept the privacy policies and check the box to confirm that you accept them.
– ESERP has accounts on the following social networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube. If you, as the data subject or user, sign up to one or more of them, you are informed that the privacy and data protection rules that govern you will be those of the aforementioned social networks. ESERP, as the administrator of the accounts, shall be held accountable as determined by the law.
AS THE HOLDER OF SUBJECT OF HE PERSONAL DATA, WHAT OBLIGATIONS BIND ME?
On sending your Personal Data through our website in: a form, an email or by telephone, you undertake to:
✔ Comply with and respect good practice and customs and, in particular, the legal regulations in force concerning Personal Data Protection, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
✔ Keep up-to-date any information you may have provided to ESERP through the aforementioned means.
✔ Acknowledge that the data provided are correct and accurate and, if transferring third parties’ data, you acknowledge and state that you have the proper authorisation of said data subjects.
On the other hand, the data subjects/user shall be answerable, at all events, for:
✔ The veracity of the data provided.
✔ Their legal capacity.
✔ Accuracy and relevance of the information provided.
✔ Exactitud y pertinencia de la información proporcionada
✔ Complying with regulations set out by the Education sector, as well as by ESERP’s Articles of Association and internal rules.
TO WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE SENT? DO WE DO INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS (IT)?
Your data is not transferred, nor do we sell it, unless it is due to a legal obligation such as: Public Authorities, Social Security, Banking Institutions, etc. As long as this communication meets a need for the carrying on, fulfilment and control of the employment, commercial or collaborative relationship and is limited to that purpose.
Our services may be global in scope. In that regard, ESERP uses international IT tools and applications. Such as Google, Moodle, the former with a certificate on the Privacy Shield referring to the US-EU agreement for legal international data transfers. Moreover, they both have Centres in countries located in the European Union.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE YOUR DATA TO US?
Everyone has the right to request access to their personal data, to rectify it or to erase it, as well as the right to object to or restrict the processing of their data and the right to portability of said data. They also have the right to withdraw consent for any reason. To do so, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org setting out the rights you wish to exercise.
The applicant will need to confirm their identity by attaching a photocopy of their ID or equivalent.
At all events, directly contact the Data Protection Officer to resolve any query, request for detailed information about the processing of your data, or a possible claim you may seek to lodge in order to find an amicable solution to your request, and as early as possible.
Moreover, we inform you that you enjoy the right to submit a claim in defence of your rights before the Supervisory Authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) www.agpd.es or before relevant public bodies, as appropriate, for any claim derived from your personal data.
WE VALUE YOUR COLLABORATION
At ESERP we seek to manage your data as well as possible. We therefore ask you, if you are aware of or suspect that any of the entities/collaborators is making improper use of your personal information, to report such information to us without delay so that we can take appropriate action.