By virtue of European Regulation 2016/679 on the Protection of Personal Data, hereinafter the Regulation or GDPR, and the internal regulations, Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, hereinafter, LOPDGDD (as it is called in Spanish), we inform you that your data is processed fairly, lawfully and transparently. Please continue reading these policies for more information.
WHO IS(ARE) THE CONTROLLER(S) FOR OUR PERSONAL DATA?
Pursuant to the aforementioned regulations, we include mention of the Data Controllers, according to the centre that processes your personal data, or, where appropriate, the Data Processor when any of the aforementioned centres accesses your data by order of the Data Controller.
Company Tax Code: A59117879
Address: Calle Girona 24, 08010, Barcelona, Spain
Tel: +34 932 449 410
Company Tax Code: B80742513
Address: Calle Costa Rica 9, 28066, Madrid, Spain.
Tel: +34 913 501 212
Company Tax Code: B43309459
Address: Calle Jaume Balmes 50, 07004, Palma de Mallorca
Tel: +34 971 228 108
General information tel.: +34 900 101 483
Email: [email protected]
Privacy and data protection issues
Hereinafter, the three are collectively called, ESERP.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DOES ESERP PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At ESERP, we process the personal data of data subjects that is provided to us through the different means of contact ESERP uses in order to inform them about our services in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage the necessary data in order to comply with the request made by the data subject (student/teacher/collaborator) to participate in/study an educational programme at ESERP.
- Manage questions, doubts and requests for information in relation to the services offered by ESERP through the contact form, telephone, email, or any other means that the data subject may use, such as WhatsApp or postal mail.
- Maintain the database of contacts.
- Send communications/newsletters related to our products and services and also related to the sector, promotions, advertising and invitations to participate in events and other marketing activities, such as satisfaction surveys for the services provided; all of which is done by collecting your contact information. There is always the option to unsubscribe whenever necessary.
- Manage complaints, claims, suggestions and recommendations arising from the services provided by ESERP.
- In some cases, segmentation tasks may be carried out. Segmentation or profiling may be carried out in order to target the advertising to be sent.
- ESERP processes the data of its collaborators, employees and providers in order to correctly carry out its commercial activity. No automated decisions are made based on the profiles.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
The data provided will be kept for as long as the business or employment relationship is maintained, or for the number of years required to comply with legal obligations.
Likewise, ESERP periodically conducts an analysis of the data retention periods, deleting the data at its own discretion that it considers to have become obsolete or outdated.
If you request the restriction of processing of your personal data, we will only keep it to exercise or defend against possible claims and only the data you have exclusively authorised will be used and, in the event you object to the processing of your data, we will stop processing it, except for compelling legitimate reasons, to defend against possible claims or because an entity with legitimate authority asks us for said information.
WHAT ARE THE LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The legal grounds for processing your data are based on:
– the consent granted by the data subject when filling out any of the forms, sending emails or asking ESERP for information by telephone regarding its services.
– compliance with the law.
– fulfilment of a pre-contract or contract between the parties.
– the satisfaction of a legitimate interest of ESERP in the development of its commercial activity.
HOW DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
ESERP respects the liberties and guarantees to which you are entitled as personal data owners or data subjects and, as such, we present you with the following information:
– The data that we request through this website is consistent with the purpose and activity that we carry out, and in no case will it be transferred or used for any purpose other than promoting and correctly carrying out our activity, in addition to transmitting the requested information about our services, and fulfilling our function and our contractual obligations.
– In the event you need more information about how we process your data, you can contact us at the following email: [email protected], we will answer your questions or comments related to the processing of your personal data as quickly as possible.
– The user expressly consents to the processing of the personal data that they provide through our web form, email and telephone so that we can carry out our activity efficiently and manage the information or services that you request regarding: activities, events, vacancies, courses and services related to our business activity.
– At ESERP, we use services from the Moodle platform for our distance learning programmes. We also use Google’s G-Suite services and all of the applications that offer us the possibility of providing our services remotely. Once the data subject accesses them, in addition to our privacy policies, they must also review and comply with the terms and the privacy and data processing policies that have been established by the aforementioned platforms.
– At ESERP, we use the services of the “Talent Clue” platform, which provides us with assistance and services such as a management portal, announcement of vacancies and/or job offers. You can share the offers through social networks such as: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook. To register for the offers, you can do so through LinkedIn, Google and Facebook, and you can also do so manually. If you choose to register for the offer through one of the aforementioned social networks, everything related to privacy and data security will be managed by the network you select. In the event that you register manually by using the form on our website, before sending it you must read and accept the privacy policies and check off their acceptance box.
– ESERP has the following social networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube. If, as a data subject or user, you sign up for them, you are hereby informed that the privacy and data protection regulations that will apply are those established by the aforementioned social networks. ESERP as an account administrator will respond as determined by the regulations.
AS A PERSONAL DATA OWNER OR DATA SUBJECT, WHAT ARE MY OBLIGATIONS?
By submitting your personal data through our website by: form, email and phone, you agree to:
✔ Comply with and respect the uses and good customs and, especially, the current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data and Information Society Services and E-Commerce.
✔ Keep any information up to date that you have provided to ESERP through the aforementioned means.
✔ Acknowledge that the data provided is correct, accurate and, in the event you transfer the information of third parties, you acknowledge and affirm that you have the proper authorisation of those concerned.
On the other hand, the data subjects/users will be responsible for the:
✔ Truthfulness of the data provided;
✔ Legal capacity;
✔ Legal age;
✔ Accuracy and relevance of the information provided;
✔ Compliance with the regulations issued by the education sector, as well as with ESERP’s statutes and internal rules.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED? DO WE TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA INTERNATIONALLY?
Your data is not disclosed or sold, unless it is done in response to a legal obligation, such as those enforced by: public administrations, social security, banking institutions, etc., provided that this communication is necessary for the development, fulfilment and control of the employment, business or collaborative relationship and is limited to said purpose.
Our services can have a global reach. In this regard, ESERP uses international computer tools and applications, such Google and Moodle, the first of which has a Privacy Shield certificate concerning the agreement between the US/UE for legal international data transfers. In addition, both have centres in countries located in the European Union.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
Any person has the right to request access to their personal data, its rectification or erasure, or to restrict or object to its processing, as well as the right to data portability and the right to withdraw consent for any of its purposes. To do so, you can contact us by sending an email to [email protected], indicating the right or rights you would like to exercise.
The identity of the person making the request must be verified, accompanied by a photocopy of their national identity card or equivalent.
In any case, contact the Data Protection Officer directly to resolve any question, to request detailed information about the processing of your data, or to make a possible claim that for all relevant purposes seeks to find an amicable solution to your request in the shortest possible amount of time.
Likewise, we inform you of your right to enforce your rights by submitting a claim to the Spanish supervisory authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), www.agpd.es, or to the competent public authorities, as appropriate, for any claim deriving from the processing of your personal data.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION
At ESERP, we try to manage your data in the best possible way. For this reason, we ask that if you become aware of or suspect that any of the entities/collaborators is misusing your personal information, please notify us promptly in order to take the appropriate actions.