Cookies Policy on the Website
How to disable cookies with your browser
Most browsers currently allow users to decide whether or not to accept cookies, as well as what types of cookies are accepted. These options are normally found under “Options” or “Settings” in your browser menu.
This is how to configure your cookie settings on the most common web browsers:
- Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content Settings. For more information, please refer to Google or Chrome help or technical support.
- Firefox: Preferences > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Settings. For more information, please refer to Mozilla and Firefox help or technical support.
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. For more information, please refer to Microsoft and Internet Explorer help or technical support.
- Safari: Settings > Privacy. For more information, please refer to Apple and Safari help or technical support.
What are cookies and what are they used for?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device when accessing certain websites. Cookies are small information files that the server sends to the terminal device of the person accessing the website for the correct operation and display of the site by the user, as well as for the collection of statistics. Under no circumstances can cookies damage your device.
These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of the website and help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website, as well as to improve it. Disabling these cookies will likely prevent some of the features offered by these services from working.
Identification of cookies
Below, we have classified cookies according to a series of categories. However, it is important to bear in mind that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
Depending on which entity manages the device or the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish between:
- First-party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal device from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them by going to the browser options or system offered by the third party itself.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through said cookies is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered first-party cookies.
There is a second classification according to the period of time they remain stored on the client’s browser, namely:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only useful to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: the data is stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound, or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: they allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to draw up browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the advertising spaces to be used in the most efficient way.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: they store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on it.
Detailed table of the first and third-party cookies that we use
To add or exchange content on social networks (to share on social networks). We use Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
Multimedia content. YouTube services.
Analysis or statistics. From third parties. We use different third-party services such as Google Analytics.
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- YouTube: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig
Acceptance of the Cookies Policy
ESERP Escuela Superior de Ciencias Empresariales, Marketing y Relaciones Públicas, S.L. displays information about its Cookies Policy at the bottom of any page on the portal every time you log in to ensure you are properly informed.
In relation to this information, the following actions can be carried out:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when you access any other page on the portal during this log in session.
- Modify their configuration. You will be able to obtain more information about what cookies are, read the ESERP Escuela Superior de Ciencias Empresariales, Marketing y Relaciones Públicas, S.L. Cookies Policy and modify your browser settings to restrict or block cookies from ESERP Escuela Superior de Ciencias Empresariales, Marketing y Relaciones Públicas, S.L. at any time. If you decide to restrict or block cookies, the features of the website may be reduced.
How to modify the configuration of cookies
You can restrict, block or delete the cookies installed by ESERP Escuela Superior de Ciencias Empresariales, Marketing y Relaciones Públicas, S.L. or any other website by using your browser. The way this works is different on each browser, the “Help” function will show you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
- Firefox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
- Internet Explorer (Windows Phone): http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
- Safari for iOS (iPhone and iPad): http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=eses
- Chrome for Android: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=es
In addition, you can also manage the storage of cookies on your browser through tools such as the following:
Changes to this Policy
Version of this Policy: 11 February 2022