University Degree in International Business in Barcelona
PRICE 6,100 €
Are you interested in the world of business? Do you have a global worldview? If so, the Official University Degree in International Business in Barcelona was designed just for you.
Over four years, you will learn everything about international trade law and international financial management, among many other topics. Due to being a billingual programme, you will also study other subjects in English such as International Negotiation or Communication in International Business.
In order for you to have a simpler adaptation to the work world, during the course of the programme you will investigate real-world case studies and simulations that will place you in the middle of day-to-day operations at a company. This way, you will be able to resolve real-world problems and prepare yourself for future challenges.
By studying the Official University Degree in International Business in Barcelona, you will be prepared to hold a post in the international division of a company, be a product manager, or even work in the international communications deparment of a large business.
When you finish this degree, in addition to receiving a private degree from ESERP, you will obtain an official university degree from the University of Vic – Central University of Catalonia. Your future may just lie in international business, in addition to having access to a Bachelor’s degree from Staffordshire University, in the United Kingdom. Find out more without any commitment and see if it’s for you.
OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY DEGREE
Degree in International Business
Official University Degree issued by the University of Vic – Central University of Catalonia
Diploma in International Business
ESERP’s Private University Degree
By receiving the ESERP’s University Degree and accrediting a B2 level of English or equivalent, you will be granted access to study at Staffordshire University in the United Kingdom in order to receive a University Bachelor’s Degree (Hons):
Upon meeting the access requirements and having reached Level 6 during the additional year at Staffordshire University, and depending on the chosen Bachelor (Hons), you will receive one of the following degrees:
- BA (HONS) In Business Management
- BA (HONS) In Business with Marketing Management
- BA (HONS) In Business Management with Enterprise
Achieving leadership through a global vision
The programme offers a comprehensive view of management for businesses, organisations, and their environment.
Resolving problems and practical case studies
Applying the methodology of case studies and simulations, each student participates in the conception, development, and resolution of real, up-to-date practical cases.
Balance between theory and practice
Focus on the practical elements of business, along with the theoretical and practical knowledge that is required for a solid education.
Dynamic, personalised, and active instruction
The efficiency of ESERP curricula is possible thanks to the personalised attention and monitoring given to each student.
High degree of specialisation
Courses at ESERP are taught by professors that are experts in their fields, providing the student with a higher degree of specialisation.
- Providing students with the knowledge necessary to make decisions during the course of their work.
- Reliability in identifying, analysing, and solving problems.
- Mastery of management skills.
- An open-minded approach to the socio-economic and cultural landscape.
- The ability to adapt to technological change and innovation.
- Understanding the latest management techniques and most advanced technology on the market.
- Teamwork and management of knowledge and talent.
- Professional networking among faculty and national/international students.
- Promoting participational diversity among all students.
- Students can demonstrate their possession and understanding of knowledge in an area of study that, from a base of general secondary education, based on advanced textbooks, includes some aspects that involve knowledge of the latest developments in their field of study.
- Students know how to apply their knowledge to their work or vocation in a professsional manner, and possess skills that are normally demonstrated via forming and defending arguments as well as resolving problems within their field of study.
- Students have the ability to collect and intrepret relevant data (normally within their area of study), in order to make decisions based on reflection on relevant social, scientific, or ethical issues.
- Students are able to transmit information, ideas, problems, and solutions to specialised or non-specialised audiences.
- Students have developed the learning skills necessary to begin later studies with a high degree of autonomy.
- To observe with a global worldview, plan, organise, and manage activities in the business sector.
- To act proactively, generate ideas and proposals, and implement organisational initiatives and changes, as well as be internationally mobile.
- To develop the ability to emphasize, adapt, work with, and lead international, multi-cultural, interdisciplinary, competitive, changing, and complex groups, as well as understand and apply the concept of networking.
- To develop moral and ethical awareness and commitment in the world of business, as well as respect for gender equality, the environment, and workplace safety.
- To develop strong communication skills in English, oral as well as written.
- To find and exploit new information resources and to apply quantitative criteria and qualitative analysis for decision-making.
- To transfer knowledge gained from education to real-world situations.
- To act with critical spirit and reflection with knowledge in all its dimensions, showing intellectual, cultural and scientific curiosity, as well as commitment to professional consistency and quality.
- To display the values of entrepreneurship and innovation while developing an academic and professional career, through contact with different practical methods and motivation towards professional development.
- To interact in global and international contexts in order to identify needs and new realities that allow knowledge to be applied to current or emerging fields of professional development, with the ability to adapt and act independently in professional and research processes.
- To demonstrate abilities for professional activities in multi-disciplinary, complex environments, in coordination with on-line work teams, whether in-person or virtual, via the technical and informational use of ICTs.
- To demonstrate active citizenship and individual responsiblity with a commitment to democratic values, sustainability, and universal design, using practices based on learning, service, and social inclusion.
- To utilise different forms of communication, oral as well as written or audiovisual, in a native language or foreign ones, with accurate and proper use, form, and content.
- To become the protagonist in your own educational process, focusing on personal and professional improvement and the acquisition of a complete education that allows for learning and living in a linguistically-diverse context, with diverse social, cultural and economic realities.
- To analyse an international business organisation based on economic principles that allow for the identification of factors most important to results.
- To know the terminology, concepts, techniques, and practices of financial accounting, cost accounting, and financial analysis, as well as their application to international transactions in order to know how to assess and discuss the economic and financial situation of a given organisation.
- To understand the most important legal aspects of business activity, especially in regards to the processes of internationalisation of business. To understand and use the principal legal systems that govern commercial relationships at the global level.
- To understand the main sources of economic, statistical, and business data available, as well as to analyse and use them in the decision-making process for international business.
- To understand the cultural, social, geo-political, and legal context of different global economies as a tool for understanding international business.
- To assess the changes that are produced in the context of different international agreements and that affect economic relationships between countries and the activities of international business.
- To understand the role of the different international economic and financial agents and institutions, and assess their influence and impact on economic growth, international trade, financial relationships, and business activities.
- To identify the economic, cultural, political, legal, demographic, and technological environments that may represent opportunities or threats for international business activities.
- To plan commercial strategies based on understanding of the basic mechanisms of international trade.
- To manage any activity and make decisions in any operational area of an organisation with international activities.
- To localise, understand, and assess the available information in the international environment in order to define target markets, according to the type of business and product.
- To adapt different communication and negotiation techniques to the receiving audience, as well as to define a clear objective for communication or negotiation.
- To understand and work within business culture, and propose real solutions to concrete problems for the management of people within an organisation.
These studies will give you the ability to develop your professional activity in different areas, where you will be able to work as:
- Management of International Organisations and NGOs.
- Administration and Civil Service in International Organisations.
- Internationalisation and Business Globalisation Manager.
- Exports Director/Manager.
- Management of International Expansion.
- Commercial and Marketing Management.
- Sales Management.
- Product/Line Manager.
- Research and Analysis of International Markets.
- Foreign Trade Directorate.
- Investment Consulting and International Projects.
- Business Direction and Administration.
Subjects for the University Degree in International Business
Total credits required 60
Total credits required 60
Total credits required 60
|1||Financing of New Business Projects||OB||3|
|1||International Marketing Management||OB||3|
|1||Chinese Language V||OB||3|
|2||Entrepreneurship in International Business||OB||6|
Total credits required: 60
TFG: Final project
FB: Basic courses
PRICE 6,100 €
Registration for the Degree begins on the 1st of March of 2018.
The number of places available is limited, and entrance requires a personal interview with the admissions department.
Registration for elective courses or programmes established in association with national or foreign universities will be carried out and paid for separately.
Registration for University Degree programmes can be carried out directly at ESERP, by students who fulfil one or more of the following requirements:
- University Entrance Exams (PAU or Selectividad)
- Advanced Vocational Training (HLTC or FPII) or equivalent
- University entrance exams for students 25+
- University entrance exams for students 45+
- Older than 40 and with professional or work experience
- Students from the education systems of other countries.
- In possession of a three, four, or five-year Official University Degree or equivalent
Students who fulfil one or more of the requirements must certify their level of English as being equivalent or higher than a B1 in the European Common Language Framework, or pass a level test at ESERP.
The B1 English level test will take place at ESERP on 19 July, 21 September, or 10 October. More information on the level test.
|Students from the EU (European Union) in possession of a NIE|
|Rest of the academic year: up to 10 monthly payments of 510€, October to July||5,100€|
|Students from countries not belonging to the EU (European Union)|
|Rest of the academic year: up to 10 monthly payments of 460€, October to July||4,600€|
* Price per academic year
* Special conditions for prompt payment
* Fees for diplomas and certificates are not included.
The faculty at ESERP is made up of professionals with broad academic as well as work experience, able to bring their experience and knowledge into the classroom.
Some of the professors teaching courses for this University Degree are listed below.