Higher Level Training Cycle (HLTC) in Travel Agencies and Event Management in Mallorca
PRICE 4,200 €
Do you want to work in one of the most important sectors of our country’s economy? Then this is definitely your cycle. You will learn how to plan and carry out package tours, as well as to manage all types of events and tourist services, which will allow you to respond to customer needs.
In order for you to apply everything you’ve learned during the Higher Level Training Cycle in Travel Agencies and Event Management, you have access to the ESERP Career Opportunities Programme, where you can choose an internship that adapts to your needs. Everything is designed to facilitate your entry into the job market.
This cycle will allow you to learn how the tourism market works and is managed, where you will receive a solid education that will enable you to manage a travel agency or become a travel agent or consultant, programming different tourist services. You can also develop your professional career as an Events Organiser.
In addition to the Private ESERP’s Degree, you will also obtain an Official Advanced Technical Degree in Travel Agencies and Event Management issued by the Ministry of Education and Universities of the Balearic Islands’ Government. Find out more about the Higher Level Training Cycle in Travel Agencies and Event Management at ESERP and find the job of your dreams.
DEGREES AND ACCREDITATIONS
Official Advanced Technical Degree in Travel Agencies and Event Management
Issued by the Ministry of Education and Universities
of the Balearic Islands Government *
Degree in Travel Agencies and Event Management
Private degree issued by ESERP
* Pendant on BOIB publication
One of the keys to achieving a successful professional career is the development of skills and abilities that allow you to apply your education to real-life scenarios. This is precisely one of the main objectives of the Higher Level Training Cycle in Travel Agencies and Event Management. In order to equip students with these skills and abilities, an education at ESERP is based on:
- Dynamic, applied and up-to-date instruction, taught by a faculty of professors with demonstrated experience and a noteworthy career in their fields.
- Personalised attention and monitoring of students by the study coordinators.
- Study and resolution of current practical case studies.
- Balance between theory and practice.
- Internship at a company. To this end, the ESERP Career Opportunities Programme is in permanent contact with the people in charge of selecting and recruiting talent from companies with which they maintain Collaboration Agreements with for practical training at work centres. This allows students studying Higher Level Training Cycles at ESERP to have access to professional projects that can help to launch their careers.
The student, after having completed the Higher Level Training Cycle in Travel Agencies and Event Management, will possess the following skills and abilities:
- Analyse the tourism market to find out the needs of consumers, strategies of competitors and how the sector is evolving, in order to discover business opportunities.
- Programme and offer package holidays and other complex tourist services that adapt to the customer’s demands for quality, time and price.
- Select suppliers based on their price/quality ratio, calculating both costs and profit, in order to establish the final price.
- Propose promotional and communication programmes as well as distribution channels to make the company’s services known in the market, all while controlling their effectiveness.
- Advise and propose different alternatives for tourist services and the like to the client, interpreting their requests and calibrating their needs to meet expectations.
- Make reservations for tourist services and products, calculating the fees to be applied and issuing the relative confirmation documents.
- Organise and manage a travel agency department to optimise both human and material resources and control the results.
- Put into operation an after-sales service related to the offer and customer service, as a way of answering their requests and/or complaints, ensuring satisfaction and quality of service.
- Carry out administration tasks to comply with legal, economic and business requirements, including billing, collection and payment operations, thus settling financially with clients and suppliers.
The HLTC in Travel Agencies and Event Management study programme at ESERP is designed to prepare graduates for integration into the professional world, holding positions of responsibility, such as:
- Head of a Travel Agency Office.
- Head of a Travel Agency Department.
- Travel Agent.
- Travel Consultant.
- Events Organiser.
- Travel services and travel packages vender.
- Commercial promotor of travel and tourist services.
- Employee of a booking or reservations department.
|Tourist Destinations (English)|
|Tourist Market Structure|
|Training and Career Counselling|
|Protocol and Public Relations|
|Management of Tourism Intermediation Entities|
|Business and Entrepreneurial Initiative|
|Tourism Product Management|
|Second Foreign Language: French|
|Sale of Tourism Services (English)|
|Work Centre Training|
|Management of Tourism Intermediation Entities Project|
PRICE 4,200 €
In order to enrol in the Higher Level Training Cycle in Travel Agencies and Event Management, the student must accredit having completed one of the following studies:
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent.
- Entrance Exam for Higher Level Training Cycles.
- Advanced Technical or Specialist Degree.
- University entrance exam for students older than 25.
|The remaining amount will be paid in ten monthly payments from September to June of 370€||3,700€|
*Price per academic year.
*Fees for diplomas and certificates not included.
ESERP’s faculty is made up of professionals with extensive professional and academic experience who are able to bring their expertise and knowledge to the classroom.