Higher Level Training Cycle (HLTC) in Marketing and Advertising in Mallorca
PRICE 4,200 €
Would you like to complete your education and work doing something that you like? The ESERP Higher Level Training Cycle in Advertising and Marketing in Mallorca is a great option for people who are passionate about these two fields. And it includes a number of subjects in English for a more complete education.
The complete study plan doesn’t leave anything to chance. You will learn about financial and economic management for business. Additionally, you will be able to carry out sales research, organise events, and projects in the fields of advertising and marketing.
Once you have finishing studying all of the theory and had your internship at a work centre, it will be time to look for a job. The range of employment options is very diverse. You can work as a purchasing specialists, in addition to taking care of production or logistics at a company. You will also be able to work for the marketing and advertising departments, or agencies working solely in these fields.
In addition to your ESERP degree, you will also be able to obtain an Official Advanced Technical degree in Marketing an Advertising issued by the Ministry of Education, Culture, and Universities from the Government of the Balearic Islands.
Ask for more information on the Higher Level Training Cycle in Advertising and Marketing in Mallorca without any further commitment, and work doing what you like the most. What are you waiting for?
DEGREES AND ACCREDITATIONS
Advanced Technical Degree in Marketing and Advertising
Official Degree issued by the Department of Education of the Ministry of Education
and Universities of the Government of the Balearic Islands
Degree in Marketing and Advertising
Private Degree issued by ESERP
One of the keys to achieving a successful professional career is the development of skills that allow you to apply your education to real-life scenarios. This is precisely one of the main objects of the Higher Level Training Cycle. In order to equip students with these skills, an education at ESERP is based on:
- Dynamic, applied, and up-to-date instruction, taught by professors with demonstrated experience and a noteworthy career in their fields.
- Personalised attention and monitoring of students from the study coordinators.
- Study and resolution of current practical case studies.
- Balance between theory and practice.
- Internships, at a business. For that purpose, the ESERP Career Opportunities Programme is in permanent contact with the people in charge of discovering and employing talent at businesses and has made and maintained a variety of collaborative agreements for practical training at work centres. This allows students studying Higher Level Training Cycles at ESERP to have access to professional projects that help launch their careers.
The student, once they have completed the Higher Level Training Cycle in Marketing and Publicity, will possess the following skills:
- Find, process, and organise information in sales research.
- Generate base information for the establishment of marketing policy and guiding advertising action.
- Manage the logistical process.
- Plan and manage merchandising for a commercial establishment.
- Manage product purchasing-selling operations for products and/or services.
The HLTC in Marketing and Advertising is designed to prepare graduates for integration into the professional world, occupying positions with responsibility, such as:
- Assistant to the production manager.
- Purchasing specialist.
- Sales specialist.
- Assistant to the logistics manager.
- Coordinator of a group of representatives.
- Sales manager.
- Marketing specialist.
- Specialist in field work for sales research.
|Economic and Financial Management for Business|
|Marketing Policy (English)|
|Occupational Training and Orientation|
|Design and Creation of Communications Materials|
|Communications media (English)|
|Public Relations and Organisation of Marketing Events|
|Field Work in Sales Research|
|Launching Products and Services|
|Customer, Consumer, and User Service|
|Marketing and Advertising Project|
|Training at Work Centres|
PRICE 4,200 €
In order to register in the Programme, the student must provide accreditation for at least one of the following:
- Degree equivalent to the Spanish “Bachillerato” (High School, Baccalaureate, etc.).
- Entrance Exams for Higher Level Training Cycles.
- Advanced Technical or Specialist Degree.
- University entrance exams for students older than 25.
|Reservation of place||500€|
|The remaining amount will be paid in ten monthly payments of 370€, from October to July||3,700€|
* Price for the first academic year.
* Fees for diplomas and certificates are not included.
* 5% discount for prompt payment.
The faculty at ESERP is made up of professionals with broad academic as well as work experience, able to bring their experience and knowledge into the classroom.
Some of the professors teaching courses for this Higher Level Training Cycle (HLTC) are listed below.