Higher Level Training Cycle (HLTC) in Marketing and Advertising in Barcelona
PRICE 3,600 €
Do you want to develop your creative spirit and turn it into a profession? The Higher Level Training Cycle in Marketing and Advertising in Barcelona will give you the ability to achieve this in only two years.
Through this programme, you will learn how to meet the needs of consumers. Furthermore, you will be able to carry out commercial research that will make it possible to design and launch successful campaigns. And not only that, as you will you also study the different ways to present yourself to the media in order for your work to be successful. There is also an important emphasis on new technology applied to marketing.
In addition to giving due importance to theory, at ESERP we know that it is also essential to put things into practice. For that reason, we feature a Career Opportunities Programme where dozens of businesses offer internships. We know that this step isn’t easy, and try to make your integration into the real-life world of work as easy as possible.
The career opportunities available after finishing this programme are very diverse. You will be able to work at advertising, marketing, and public relations agencies, as a specialist or assistant for different projects at a company, or as a planner for communications and marketing events. You will also be prepared to work as a researcher for different markets, collecting data for projects.
If you want to get the best education possible in order to work in the field that you like the most, you can learn more about the Higher Level Training Cycle in Marketing and Advertising in Barcelona without any further commitment. And if all of the above isn’t enough motivation, you will also obtain recognition from the Department of Education of the Government of Catalonia, who will award you an Official Advanced Technical Degree in Advertising and Marketing. What are you waiting for?
DEGREES AND ACCREDITATIONS
Official Advanced Technical Degree in Marketing and Advertising
Issued by the Department of Education of the Government of Catalonia
Degree in Marketing and Advertising
Private Degree issued by ESERP
One of the keys to achieving a successful professional career is the development of skills that allow you to apply your education to real-life scenarios. This is precisely one of the main objects of the Higher Level Training Cycle. In order to equip students with these skills, an education at ESERP is based on:
- Dynamic, applied, and up-to-date instruction, taught by professors with demonstrated experience and a noteworthy career in their fields.
- Personalised attention and monitoring of students from the study coordinators.
- Study and resolution of current practical case studies.
- Balance between theory and practice.
- Internships, at a business. For that purpose, the ESERP Career Opportunities Programme is in permanent contact with the people in charge of discovering and employing talent at businesses and has made and maintained a variety of collaborative agreements for practical training at work centres. This allows students studying Higher Level Training Cycles at ESERP to have access to professional projects that help launch their careers.
The student, once they have completed the Higher Level Training Cycle in Marketing and Advertising, will possess the following skills:
- To draft baseline reports and briefings, analysing and defending different business strategies.
- To design commercial search plans.
- To create sales reports analysing information obtained from the market through the application of statistical methods.
- To define the objectives and tools for public relations at a business.
- To manage the launch and implementation of products or services in the market, applying marketing strategies.
- Plan and develop digital marketing action.
The HLTC in Marketing and Advertising is designed to prepare graduates for integration into the professional world, occupying positions with responsibility, such as:
- Assistant to the product manager.
- Marketing specialist.
- Advertising specialist.
- Public relations specialist.
- Marketing and communications events organiser.
- Press officer for advertising companies.
- Specialist in market studies and public opinion.
- Data encoder for market research.
|Customer, Consumer, and User Service|
|Economic and Financial Management for Business|
|Launching Products and Services|
|Occupational Training and Orientation|
|Design and Creation of Communications Materials|
|Field work in Sales Research|
|Public Relations and Organisation of Marketing Events|
|Marketing and Advertising Project|
|Training at Work Centres|
(*) The contents of the programme, schedule, or material may be altered due to changes in academic planning.
(*) The order of the modules is for orientation purposes in regards to the scheduling for the Master’s programme.
PRICE 3,600 €
In order to register in the Programme, the student must provide accreditation for at least one of the following:
- Degree equivalent to the Spanish “Bachillerato” (High School, Baccalaureate, etc.).
- Entrance Exams for Higher Level Training Cycles.
- Advanced Technical or Specialist Degree.
- University entrance exams for students older than 25.
|Reservation of place||650€|
|The remaining amount will be paid in ten monthly payments of 295€, from October to July||2,950€|
* Price for the first academic year.
* Fees for diplomas and certificates are not included.
* 5% discount for prompt payment.
The faculty at ESERP is made up of professionals with broad academic as well as work experience, able to bring their experience and knowledge into the classroom.
Some of the professors teaching courses for this Higher Level Training Cycle (HLTC) are listed below.