Higher Level Training Cycle (HLTC) in International Business in Barcelona
PRICE 3,600 €
If you want to focus your career on the field of international business, the ESERP Higher Level Training Cycle in International Business in Barcelona is a great option to consider.
You will learn everything you need to know about administrative management of international business, international methods of payment and transport, and the workings of e-commerce, marketing, and international negotiation in order to ensure effective business. Furthermore, you will learn English and French, and in two years be prepared to work in three languages.
Once you have completed the programme, your options in the job market will be limitless. You can work as an expert in international business, marketing, sales, or commercial operations. You can also work as a warehouse manager or logistical coordinator, among other options.
And in order to make your adaptation to the real-life world a bit smoother, we also feature a Career Opportunities Programme where you can find an internship that satisfies your needs. And in addition to the ESERP degree, when you finish the program you will obtain the Official Advanced Technical Degree in International Business issued by the Department of Education of the Government of Catalonia.
Don’t wait a second longer. If you want to find the job you’ve always wanted, request information without any further commitment on the Higher Level Training Cycle in International Business in Barcelona. You won’t regret it!
DEGREES AND ACCREDITATIONS
Advanced Technical Degree in International Business
Issued by the Department of Education of the Government of Catalonia
Degree in International Marketing
Private degree issued by ESERP
One of the keys to achieving a successful professional career is the development of skills that allow you to apply your education to real-life scenarios. This is precisely one of the main objectives of the Higher Level Training Cycle. In order to equip students with these skills, an education at ESERP is based on:
- Dynamic, applied, and up-to-date instruction, taught by professors with demonstrated experience and a noteworthy career in their fields.
- Personalised attention and monitoring of students from the study coordinators.
- Study and resolution of current practical case studies.
- Balance between theory and practice.
- Internships, at a business. For that purpose, the ESERP Career Opportunities Programme is in permanent contact with the people in charge of discovering and employing talent at businesses and has made and maintained a variety of collaborative agreements for practical training at work centres. This allows students studying Higher Level Training Cycles at ESERP to have access to professional projects that help launch their careers.
The student, after having completed the Higher Level Training Cycle (HLTC) in International Business in Barcelona, will possess the following skills:
- Administrate and manage operations for importing, exporting and/or introduction and shipping of goods.
- Find and generate information for market information systems.
- Analyse international transport and logistics.
- Communicate in English for the relationships and activities of international business.
- Manage the international transport of goods.
- Manage warehouse and storage logistics..
- Administrate and manage international trade.
- Manage international marketing and negotiation.
- Create international and e-commerce projects.
The HLTC in International Business is designed to prepare graduates for integration into the professional world, occupying positions with responsibility, such as:
- Specialist in international business, the international operations of financial institutions and insurance companies.
- Assistant, employee, or technical expert in the administration of international trade.
- Specialist in international marketing or international e-commerce.
- Specialist in international sales or assistant for international commercial operations.
- Manager for a warehouse, specialist in inverse logistics or logistics coordinator.
|Administrative Management of International Business|
|Logistics of Stock|
|Market Information System|
|International Business Project|
|Work Centre Training|
PRICE 3,600 €
In order to register in the Programme, the student must provide accreditation for at least one of the following:
- Degree equivalent to the Spanish “Bachillerato” (High School, Baccalaureate, etc.).
- Entrance Exams for Higher Level Training Cycles.
- Advanced Technical or Specialist Degree.
- University entrance exams for students older than 25.
|Reservation of Placement||650€|
|The remaining amount will be paid in ten monthly payments of 295€, from October to July||2,950€|
* Price for the first academic year.
* Fees for diplomas and certificates are not included.
* 5% discount for prompt payment.
The faculty at ESERP is made up of professionals with broad academic as well as work experience, able to bring their experience and knowledge into the classroom.
Some of the professors teaching courses for this Higher Level Training Cycle (HLTC) are listed below.