ESERP’s University Degree in Business Management in Madrid
Managing a business is always a difficult task. No one is born knowing what decisions to make or how to accept the responsibility of a failure. For that reason, in order to successfully manage a business it is necessary to be as well-prepared as possible. The ESERP’s University Degree in Business Management in Madrid will give you the education and training necessary to work in any position for any management division in a company.
The high level of specialisation offered by this degree programme will open doors for you in the fields of business, logistics, public relations, and human resources management, among others. You will be qualified to carry out international negotiations and strategies, as well as to work in other sectors such as international marketing or banking. Your future will be limitless.
If that wasn’t enough, ESERP also provides students with a Career Opportunities Programme where dozens of businesses publish job offers, in order to make the difficult transition to the work world a little smoother.
Learn all about the ESERP’s University Degree in Business Management in Madrid, and in four years you will be ready to enter the job market full of confidence.
DEGREES AND ACCREDITATIONS
ESERP’s Degree, from our own study plan, in Business Management
Private University Degree issued by ESERP
ESERP provides you with access to the
Honourable Association of Commercial and Business Graduates of Madrid
By receiving the ESERP’s University Degree and accrediting a B2 level of English or equivalent, you will be granted access to study at Staffordshire University in the United Kingdom in order to receive a University Bachelor’s Degree (Hons):
Upon meeting the access requirements and having reached Level 6 during the additional year at Staffordshire University, and depending on the chosen Bachelor (Hons), you will receive one of the following degrees:
- BA (HONS) In Business Management
- BA (HONS) In Tourism Management (level 5)
- BA (HONS) In Events Management (level 5)
By receiving the ESERP’s Private Degree and taking the additional year, you will receive:
MBA – Master in Business Administration
Degree issued by ESERP
MBA – Master in Business Administration
Degree issued by the European Communication School (France – Belgium)
Achieving leadership through a global vision: The programme offers a comprehensive view of management for businesses, organisations, and their environment.
Resolving problems and practical case studies: Applying the methodology of case studies and simulations, each student participates in the conception, development, and resolution of real, up-to-date practical cases.
Balance between theory and practice: Focus on the practical elements of business, along with the theoretical and practical knowledge that is required for a solid education.
Dynamic, personalised, and active instruction: The efficiency of ESERP curricula is possible thanks to the personalised attention and monitoring given to each student.
ESERP’s advanced courses are designed and oriented towards:
- Providing students with the knowledge necessary to make decisions during the course of their work.
- Reliability in identifying, analysing, and solving problems.
- Mastery of management skills.
- An open-minded approach to the socio-economic and cultural landscape.
- The ability to adapt to technological change and innovation.
- Understanding the latest management techniques and most advanced technology on the market.
- Teamwork and management of knowledge and talent.
- Professional networking among faculty and national/international students.
- Promoting participational diversity among all students.
- The ability to generate and interpret the information contained in annual accounts.
- The ability to solve legal, political, and conceptual problems involved in business activity.
- Understanding and analysis of the behaviour of economic actors.
- Understanding and analysis of how markets work.
- The ability to analyse business-related challenges through management (planning, organisation, human resources, and monitoring).
- The ability to identify and analyse the operational divisions of a business.
- The ability to create and design business strategies (corporate and competitive).
- The ability to design and develop a financial plan.
- The ability to formulate an investment-financing strategy for a business.
- The ability to analyse and interpret business information.
- The ability to utilise information and communications technology in different fields of activity.
- The ability to carry out analyses and diagnoses, provide support, and make structural decisions.
- The ability to apply techniques and make decisions in the management of human resources.
The programme will give you the ability to develop your professional activities in different areas, such as:
- Business Management
- Strategic and Operational Planning for Senior Management
- Management of Business Management and Monitoring
- Management of Human Resources
- Public, Business, Financial, Institutional and Political Relations
- International Business Management
- Management of Accounting, Financing, and Banking
- General Marketing Management
- International Marketing Management
- Management of Logistics
- International Strategy and Negotiation
- Corporate Management
- Management of International Corporations
SUBJECT FOR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
TOTAL CREDITS REQUIRED 60
TOTAL CREDITS REQUIRED 60
TOTAL CREDITS REQUIRED60
TOTAL CREDITS REQUIRED : 60
FBC: Formación Básica Común, credits may be valid for their equivalents in all degrees
FBR: Formación Básica de Rama, credits may be valid for their equivalents in all degrees
In order to register in this Programme, the student must provide accreditation for one of the following:
- 2nd year of Spanish “Bachillerato”
- Higher Level Training Cycle (HLTC)
- 2nd year of F.P. (Vocational training) or COU (secondary certification)
- Entrance exams for students older than 25
|Students from the EU (European Union) in possession of a NIE|
|Rest of the academic year: up to 10 monthly payments of €490, September to June||€4,900|
|Students from countries not belonging to the EU (European Union)|
|Rest of the academic year: up to 10 monthly payments of €430, September to June||€4,300|
* Price of the first year. The following years will use the same system of payment.
* Special conditions for prompt payment.
* Fees for diplomas and certificates are not included.
The faculty at ESERP is made up of professionals with broad academic as well as work experience, able to bring their experience and knowledge into the classroom.
Some of the professors teaching courses for this ESERP’s University Degree are listed below.